Sunday, October 17, 2010

i shot myself down...

im not living up to my posts, i realise i always break my own rule, and yes yc is right, we have no right to criticise about anyone even if we think we are right (not that i criticise lar)... sigh... i will try extra hard not to deviate to the dark side. ha

anyway, film shoot for the coming week, mon to sat from 8am to 8pm. sorry if u cant get me, i will most prob be too busy or exhausted physically and mentally to reply smses... meanwhile, im in the process of persuading my ah gong... ive learned my mistake... next time i wont have old people in my shoots unless i can afford to pay $250 for a professional one. :( life is full of mistakes, i will keep learning...


origin of suffering = attachment

2 comments:

  1. Fellow learner in life! Please don't forget about the little sweet victory just now, to keep you moving.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee yap, im so touched just for that lil act of acceptance, for my father to eat the food i bought for him even after he ate kfc and to say its nice!

    ReplyDelete