Thursday, October 7, 2010

母爱~


yati told me something that makes me happy! she told me my mum bought plenty of yellow and black beans to cook in soup and told yati how i needed more of these. i had really hated eating these beans, had never eaten them in soup until today, i ate so much of it... just because it's my mum's 一片苦心,一份爱心,一切关心

my mum though didnt show her support, showed her tremendous concern for me. i appreciate it a lot...

another thing to share. my mum bought a 15cm ginseng that costs $400!!! and she said she doesnt bear to take it, it's specially bought for my sis and i coz from the sinseh, we somehow are kinda weak (it's weird to hear that though i don't think i am, it's just that i sleep late). i was really touched... her body conditions (frail legs) are much worse than my sis and i but she puts us before herself. how 伟大 can a mother be?

4 comments:

  1. “恩欲报,怨欲忘,抱怨短,报恩长。”-弟子规 :)
    Let's remind ourselves.. I really think a mother's love for her children is beyond our comprehension and imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And no matter what conflicts that may arise in future.. We know that you love her and she loves you, all the same. We love mummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahaha first time see you so openly express ur love for your mum ah!! good good!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. fel so long no seeeeee u liao lar.... even on ur blog......

    ReplyDelete