Thursday, October 21, 2010

film production!

i directed on tue, and managed to find my old man at queenstown after walking around the hdb for 2 hrs... and the young actor was replaced by jason! ha..
had so much fun in the process. everyone gets their turn to be director, assistant director, camerman, sound recordist.
kind of disappointed for my shoot. im not as prepared as my other group members prob coz im more concerned about finding my actors which is really impt at that time. my shoots were mediocre, no interesting angles etc... lack depth and kind of boring. like what jason said, it's really a emo and dark film. ive realised to make this kind of film a success requires really good techniques and good actors. i should avoid this genre next time round.


got a shock when my team mate said he bought this bear for himself! this is the first time i hear a guy buying himself soft toy! the domo most prob also...
played around with his toys... ha
a dead dried lizard found after a dead dried bird. they are most prob trapped in the rooms. it is no wonder as the place we are shooting in is a super old nie campus. super dusty and dirty, very suitable for a horror setting...

my film team mates and yr 1 classmate helping out as actor.



sound recordist and cameraman.
my friend managed to clean this once a filthy room to a nice room setting~





looking through the view finder... my turn as cameraman~

though i kind of failed for my shoot, im satisfied with what i rendered to my director in her shoot. the sense of accomplishment can be felt even though it is not my shoot. nvm, there always are plenty of chances next time!


origin of suffering = attachment

4 comments:

  1. Wah. The equipment and all look so professional and the bear so cute.. 许大导继续加油!=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to your final production!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls! next time wanna film wedding vids i do it for u! haaaaa

    ReplyDelete