Thursday, June 21, 2012

Commitment

Simba is really a cutie, though he bites and scratches a lot when he is excited. I love him when he purrs, when he brushes against my skin, when he plays hide and seek with me, when he enjoys me stroking his neck with my finger and especially when he does his business obediently.
During this 6 days, I tried as much as possible to keep him company, to play with him. This actually made me have second thoughts about having a pet. I would really hope to spend as much time with them as possible, but I know it will be quite difficult. I know I can't commit in the long run and I wouldn't want to see them in a corner of the house, feeling lonely and having no one to play with.
And parting is definitely the most painful thing. I can't imagine how much tears it would cost me if it leaves me. Having spent only 6 days with Simba already made me cry a few times when i think about not seeing him around in my house again and that he is going to end up as a hall cat hurts me more. I wouldnt like to commit to this additional emotional investment...
你虽是只过路猫,但你在这六天里让我很快乐。


No comments:

Post a Comment