Sunday, July 31, 2011

that's her.

It happened at the press conference when Zhang Yao Dong mentioned there was a rape scene with ah en, and some insinuations here and there. And this is how ah en reacted...

On “Rape and Lies”, by Rui En.

My stance against doing rape and kissing scenes has not wavered. Not even when I was told to my face that I would never have a career due to having such conditions.
I will never agree to doing rape scene. Period.
Which is why I was surprised but felt it was not entirely unexpected that Zhang Yao Dong told reporters that he did a rape scene with me.
The scene he was referring to is a fight scene with him trying to force drugs down the blind character’s throat. While unconscious, he stroked my hair and face. That is the extent of anything remotely resembling a rape scene.
I strongly believe that abusing women should never be considered trivial, much less be made use of to create news or scandals of any sort.
Though I understand how some artistes require the need to create headlines to stay relevant, there is no necessity to twist facts around in order to provide the press with inaccurate juicy headlines.
Though I will not judge anyone and simply chose to do things differently. I draw the line when individuals sensationalize insinuations to draw attention to themselves at the expense of someone else’s integrity.


I watched Good Morning Sg and the host as expected, asked zhang yao dong abt the misunderstanding with ah en. he admitted he was confused by how he should described the scene and said it was a rape scene. and he said at the press conference, when being asked by the reporters if he managed to touch en's lips, he said watch and u will know, he shall not disclose further (i guess the way he put it made e reporters think there's something more to it).

Ive read I weekly and the interviewer asked elvin on how close he is with ah en. he said few years ago when they werent as close, prob on their 1st or 2nd show, when he asked en for her no. she gave a weird stare and said '为什么问?'. and the interviewer asked so until now(6 years already), have you got her no.? he said '还是没有,哈哈哈'.

Hmm, there are people who are more sensitive about his or her integrity and might be easily offended. Call them highly sensitive people, they are just trying to protect themselves, their integrity. Kind of weird person... ha

Ho'oponopono - Heal ourselves before healing others

No comments:

Post a Comment