Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Talking while at Lalaland...

was so amused by what yati told me... i was supposed to wake up at 8.30am for 10am lesson this morning. i forgot to inform yati... i set alarm clock at 8.30 but failed to wake up. yati heard the alarm and called me.

yati: girl, wake up already.
me: *sub conscious* orh
yati: girl, got school anot?
me: no
yati: dreaming anot?
me: no
yati: your alarm rang, wake up.

sub conscious, i sat up on the bed.

yati: (walking out of room) ok, go brush teeth.
me: thank you. (for not disturbing my sleep? i wondered why i said thank you...?)
then i slumped down on the bed again.

like half an hr later my mum came back from her morning exercise, told yati i got to wake up for school, yati then rush to call me wake up at 9.15.

yati: girl, got school. 9.15 already, wake up.
me: *conscious* oh~~~

lolx... i always sleep talk and this is not the first time. on one night i told yati to wake me up the nxt day. the nxt morning when she nudged me to wake up, i was reluctant and she asked me if ive got school and i replied no. then when i woke up late, i asked yati why didnt she wake me up. that was the first time yati knows i sleep talk. then for other incidents when i said no school or anything, she will ask me if im dreaming. sometimes i am really conscious and said the right thing, and sometimes like this morning, i was really dreaming. @@


origin of suffering = attachment

2 comments:

  1. haha so funny ur sleep talk caused u to be late for lessons lol! my sis sleep talk and still can hit ppl one-.- i was the victim:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx!! fighting over sweets izzit?? u lo, dont want to share sweet with her! haa

    ReplyDelete