Wednesday, February 16, 2011

it's like an addiction...

i have an addiction...
it isolates me away from the hectic world of problems...
it's an antidote to my fragile and confused heart...
as though all worries are gone and everything can be solved...
with it, i can then truly experience eternal happiness...
not the kind of transient happiness from superficial happenings...
i find myself being loved and protected in this addiction...

i find myself looking forward to this addiction every single day...

God Bless!


origin of suffering = attachment

2 comments:

  1. since when you put wei's qssymm song in your blog!?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx... suddenly feel like listening... heh... also can describe my feelings of missing my sis in NZ and my parents when they go m'ysia during weekends... haaa... i love this song v. much~~~~

    ReplyDelete