Sunday, February 6, 2011

心动。

There are incidents which evoke some feelings in us and these feelings are usually not discovered in our mundane lives. These few days, i experienced a lot of these feelings that makes my heart warm...

1. In the B'day video i made for my sis, i requested my family members including yati to say something they wish to say to my sis. Everyone has different way of expressing their love for one another. My dad though seemingly the least expressing person at home gave his heartfelt speech, a father yearning for his daughter to come home soon.

2. Also, was surprised when my dad told me that he signed up for facebook. His reason is quite obvious to me. I kept updating him about sis posting some status and pics of her life in new zealand on facebook which he later got to know what it is. So he decided to signed up for facebook, something which he almost have no idea what it is.

3. My Ah ma dreamt about her youngest son coming to visit her. (my uncle hasnt come to see her for 2 yrs already, including this new yr). in her dream, she wanted to cook something for my uncle but realise there isnt much stuff to cook. Although my Ah ma has many children and grandchildren, the absence of just one son has made her feel that she's still lonely. I always thought my Ah ma is $$ minded, but i gradually realise that it's unfair to say that. yes, she does love money, but her children are as important. though she can be v. unreasonable and gossips, her genuine love and care for us is not overrated.

4. Usually when i edit my own videos, i tend to not have much emotions in it. in fact, feel v. sianz working on it. But for this B'day vid for my sis, it somehow touches me, which is quite unusual when im editing my own vid. Together with the music, it made me miss my sis even more that i almost cried. Though not like angie and yc who really cried... Hope my sis also felt the same thing and come back earlier... heh

It is most probably due to our mundane heart that i fail to notice love. i have always taken it for granted.


origin of suffering = attachment

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking what exactly is it that made me so touched when i watched the video. I guess its a happy family that I see, and the love that is always there but finally expressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u will have urs in time to come! all e best~~

    ReplyDelete