Saturday, April 17, 2010

it's the beginning of a new life...


my dear wei has given birth to a baby girl! weeeee~~~~~~~~

sadly, cant go stalk her... these few days have been sooooo busy completeing assignments.. and first time experiencing 2 sleepless nights consecutively. to be exact, slept 3 hrs for second night, but on a chair. :(

the second night was kind of cool... halfway, ard 430am, cant tahan, slept on the chair with head rested on table, and my friends left for their halls at 6am. woke up to find no one in the room, was trembling, so cold, so hungry. and my legs were sooooo numb i had to stay in the legs stretched out position for 5 mins. went to another room to get my wallet in my bag, surprisingly, there're 2 friends also in school. then went to canteen to grab a bite, bought orange juice and cheese pancake. never been in school so early before and even have time to eat in canteen after waking up in school.

(no link)
感悟:
做个好友理想中希望看到的人真难,好有压力哦。。。有时想肉麻说些好听的话又觉得肉麻不起来,觉得会显得的很假。。。爱他们但又不能做到他们希望看到的那样,我。。。我。。。去修炼成佛吧!

7 comments:

  1. I'm not referring to any one of your in Ohana. I don't even consider myself as having been there for anyone of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 天阿。。你现在没事了吧?
    谁知道,其实你的朋友也很想从你嘴里听到那些话呢?

    我觉得,用真心说出来的话,一点都不假。

    Ohyes. Congrats to the newborn baby!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, not only referring to ur post, ur post made me think of myself in general.. like yc incident, didnt know how much she values surprises and i think i had made her upset.. ha...
    yap, yc, 我可以在肉麻一下... lolx!

    yap, collen, quick quick end ur exam so we can stalk her before she leaves for china in june~~ heee~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我觉得自然就好,不需要刻意去改变.=)
    她的宝宝有没有一双漂亮的大眼睛?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee, ya...
    i duno lo, she doesnt let anyone except for ppl whom she knows see her baby :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't mind if you 肉麻 to me hahaha. jia you ah wei~ hahahaha i thought u know zhao wei personally hahaha

    ReplyDelete