Friday, August 10, 2012

6 and half years


'I call you when I see my family.' was what she told me before departing.

Few days before she said I must come and send her, and I did. I'm as excited as her. Her son was primary 6 then. Now he just entered University.

Ytd night she cried, called out 'Girl...' and hugged me. Instantly my tears flowed too. Just one word and her emotions infiltrated into me. I patted her shoulder and scolded her for making me cry.

6.5 years not having seen her family. It was her choice, to pay for her brother's medical fees, to help pay partially for her husband's car, to buy land. During this period, she shared with me a lot of her stories, bitter, sweet or horror... Ha

She's coming back in one and half month. Her contract ends next year Dec. She will choose whether or not to cont upon her family's decision. Mixed feelings, to want her to cont yet knows she has her own family back there. But it's alright, I can still visit her if I want to! I hope I would be able to make a trip back to her home with her next Dec!
Ho'oponopono - Heal ourselves before healing others

No comments:

Post a Comment