Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sorry...

I guess most of you might not feel comfortable about what I wanna do - e no presents and ohana charity fund. Probably it's the selfish part of me to do this, what i envisioned is not what you guys might like.

I found out a reason why I'm doing this. It's a way to push myself to do charity work... and to get funds  on this day would be better than on other days as the money for the presents could be used for a better cause.

I think I'm always full of weird ideas so do bear with me... this weird idea can make me happy on this day and i sincerely hope u guys can be happy about what i wanna do too... ;)

Still, sorry if i've made u guys uncomfortable.... 我是无心的~ really the no heart seh :P


Ho'oponopono - Heal ourselves before healing others

No comments:

Post a Comment