Sunday, August 14, 2011

this is the first time...

... i'm making a public apology.

i'm sorry that i have been abusing technology, such as whatsapp, assuming that people receive the msges and dont bother to check if they have received the msg. or worse, forgetting to inform people and make them wait.

these few days, have upset quite a few people i guess.
sorry gl for replying u on whatsapp when u prob need an instant reply via sms.
sorry angie for replying u on whatsapp when i assumed u get to read my msges.
sorry yc for forgetting to keep u informed.

and of coz all e past mistakes which ive done and have just reflected upon and am deeply regretful.

seeing what people done wrong is the easier route.
i realise i could get a clearer view of why things are happening in a negative way when i thoroughly reflect on myself. 

this is also the first time im in dilemma about posting a post but it's one i wont regret posting. because this is not a post of pointing at others which i might feel bad after posting but a post that remind me i should always heal myself first to make me a better person.

for all the things that i have done that upset anyone,
sorry. 
please forgive me.
thank you.
i love you.

Ho'oponopono - Heal ourselves before healing others

2 comments:

  1. "please forgive me.
    thank you.
    i love you."

    you will always be forgiven.
    you are welcome.
    i love you too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks angie! :P and there will be more and more challenges thrown to me..... i will try my best to kill my bad habits!

    ReplyDelete