Monday, November 15, 2010

love love love

im in love~~~ not with someone but with everyone whom i love~ hee

yc randomly showed me many chinese character wallpapers on her handphone and asked me which one i like. there are 孝,忠,诚,礼,义,信 etc etc... and what i chose was 爱. my explanation was i feel that everyone needs to know to love, even if to our parents, if u love them u will be filial to them, if u love your friends, u will be true to them.

actually thought of thanking gl... she's always expressing her love to her friends, even to those whom she regreted sms-ing due to some reasons. but i think it's very applaudable, it takes courage to do that and she did it. even though her friend didnt reply, at least gl made the effort to msg her to send her regards. it was this little action of sms-ing a friend that makes me realise that there is a friend out there whom i have yet to show that i still care for her, someone whom i once had petty conflicts, cold war with.

right after the chat with gl, i re-added that friend who had deleted me due to my pettiness on facebook and i sent her a msg: 'its time u shud be back on my fb! haa.. actually missed the times when u used to nag me :P' was quite concerned that she probably wouldnt accept my friend request, but she accepted afterall~ thank you! :P


origin of suffering = attachment

2 comments:

  1. I love you, you love me, we are one big family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ah. You just inspired me hahhaha

    ReplyDelete