Thursday, August 19, 2010

lost opportunity.

i gave up the main comm publicity post. sighhh... though i really hope i could take up the role that will allow me to acquire much valuable experience and skills. but it's just that i'm not prepared and not confident of myself (that's what i told the president). besides this reason, it's also coz i was told by a senior doing film that year 2 is a terrible yr, and even weekends will be burned. furthermore, we need capital for filming which means ive got to cont' tuition so as to be able to pay for my misc fees... i can more or less foresee what's gonna befall on me soooon...

ya, i do know opportunities don't come by easy, but i know my limitations, i know what i'm capable and not capable of. so as for now, would rather self upgrade than to not perform up to expectations.

5 comments:

  1. ZHI WEI, it's really good that you know what you want and know what you are doing. Jiayou :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know yourself best i guess? No regrets Zhiwei! Self-improvement brings confidence :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw i've moved! you can find me at http://eighteenzeroseven.tumblr.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe opportunities will come by again at the right time:)

    ReplyDelete