Monday, December 28, 2009

im back after sooo long~~~

busy watching clips of wei, old ones, new ones, movies, dramas everything~~~ back to blogging! aiya, these few weeks have been taking pics, anything that i feel like taking, just tat too obsessed with other stuff... :P

22 Dec 09 Tue
shall blog abt 冬月初七 冬至
hmm, actually i duno the significance of it, and only know when is it when i see my grandma knead flour to make little balls the previous night, ya, those bounce bounce balls and not something else :P




my grandma, cousin and maid in action... kinda sad... im part of the crew almost every year. but since my maid is more diligent, let her take my role lo. ha... actually its coz im too glued to my laptop lar... heh~

the previous day, the sky was really pretty, love the sunset, the depressing look (im not the depressing kind though)





No comments:

Post a Comment