Thursday, May 2, 2013

Proudly presents...

Final assignment for Digital Darkroom mod.

Project Revive.
to recreate events and activities of the past with a modern interpretation.

Ying Fo Fui Guan (应和会馆)
Chin Mee Chin Confectionery (珍美真茶室) 
Lim Chu Kang Jetty (林厝港码头)
Queenstown Cinema (皇宫戏院)
Geok Hong Tian Temple (玉皇殿)
Kampong Buangkok (罗弄万国村)

Feedbacks

Before presentation when I were printing my pictures...

Student A: (Walks over and saw me printing the photos) Is he your dad?
Me: Yap
Student A: He looks like Tony Leung!
Me: (Surprised) Is it?
Student A: (Points to the other photos) Really, you see this...
Me: Only heard people say he looks like Takeshi Kaneshiro... From my mum's friend... (Laughs)

Student B: Wah, you went to Kampong?!

During presentation..

Me: .... my dad enjoyed the process...
Student B: (Cuts in) Can tell he is enjoying!
Me: (Laughs)


Student B: Your dad is a good actor!
Me: My dad will be glad to hear that!


Teacher: (She points at the confectionary and cinema) They are the better ones, I like the quirkiness. You are a good director, you have good actors. composition and narrative are great, everything is good but colour... (She disliked my style of editing, the above were re-edited)

After presentation...

Student B: Can I get your dad to act in my next film?
Me: Serious ar? (Laughs)


Ho'oponopono - Heal ourselves before healing others

1 comment: