Saturday, February 27, 2010

hope to see u sooooon!

our tooty moments... (i look horrifying... click on the pic at ur own risk)

jane 走了,她飞去sydney了,不留一点痕迹。。。

she did told me she's flying on 11Feb, but im so forgetful, on 21st Feb i asked her on msn what time is her flight tmr. i remembered the wrong date... (at least i wont forget her b'day and will wish her in time~) and she didnt remind me, prob coz she thought i wont care, but the fact is, i really wanted to see her off at the airport... now that she has left for sydney, to pursue her studies, then i realise how much i miss her...

and im a lousy friend i realise. when we were in P4, it's always her who took care of me, treat me with food and stuff on random occasions, let me copy her work, bring me out with her family to swim, eat or movies. i enjoyed the time spent with her but i did little in return.

and these years, i rarely initiate meet-ups, also coz she's busy with her stuff, but if im really a gd friend, i should have keep asking until she finds the time. she gave me her blog address like 3 or 4 yrs ago but it was like non-existent to me coz i didnt bother to read blogs. until i started reading close friends' blogs, i remembered hers.

just read her blog... there's this post in Dec 08.

At night, I called Zhi Wei and we had a talking marathon. Lol, we talked for like 3 hours straight until I almost had sore throat again, haha. I talked until super tired, worse than when Eirene spammed me with Bio mcq questions the night before mcq paper. But it was a good time spent!! We really really patched up all the missing gaps here and there and understood each other once again and our choices made in life, ever since we parted in Primary 4, and in sec 2 (once again).

how i wish we still have more 3 hrs to spare.

bye bye Jane! im sure to meet u up in june when u come back for holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Felt a tad sad after reading your post :( You didn't even have a chance to say goodbye.. Hai. But at the very least, you have a picture that will always remind you of the bitterweet memories exclusive between the two of you..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH I didnt noe she left alr!! i tot she leaving in August lol!! Why she didnt tell us? so sad i cant say goodbye to her also=(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zhi wei ah so u must always initial meet up more often haha. if not one day my picture will be on ur blog saying that since sec 2 wanna go KBOX until now never go with her. IN END SHE FLY TO LONDON ALREADY lols. haha jk. ehhhhhhh u look so macho last time. must be bullying all the kids in the class. you are so talL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haa.. true true.. dont want yet another regret :P
    ya lor, so macho and was one of e tallest last time... and my hair so unique sia

    ReplyDelete