Saturday, January 2, 2010

family gathering on ah ma's b'day!

(credits to sis for all pics)

though it's ah ma's b'day, the lime light is on tingting!!!~~~~ the irresistibly cutie! tingting sooooooooooo cute! but she sneezed into my face!!! :(

second time she let me carry her!!! need to use something that she like to trick her into arms... first time when my uncle brought her to my house and told me to carry her to the balcony to see the rain, duno why she was so engrossed with the falling droplets that she allowed me to carry her... today, she was so attracted to the kitty on my t-shirt and kept pointing at it, so i quickly grabbed her... haa.. sounds violent...

other times she will always hit our hands off when we stretch out our arms. she's so cute when she does that... ha


when my cousin came, i was thinking he looks like someone, and then i realise, yes its huang xiao ming! his smile is so xiao ming... then i tell me sis, she says looks more like kobe bryant.

huang xiao ming!!! the one who crushed on my wei~ haa...

the tallest guy with the shortest girl! isnt this cool???

the gigantic chilli crab! i ate like 3 parts and was so full already... can u imagine how satisfiable is it even where the flesh from the thin legs are so fleshy! yum yum!



we all love this one, dont we??

she's sooo hungry that she is sucking her own hand! cute!


almond shaped eyes~~~ like who? ha...

the guilty yet act innocent look... ha... her hand is in a tube of biscuits...


The 3 generations!

she's looking at me! ha.. no lar, that's my cousin. we got almost the same hairstyle that my ah ma always take me for my cousin.










2 comments:

  1. Comecome tingting ahgugu~ Jiejie sayang. :D Kawaii neh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eew~ i dont say that.. she's sooo sweet~ i cant emphasise more liao.. haaa

    ReplyDelete