Monday, February 2, 2009

uncle proud to be who he is now.

my 1st uncle called me on the 21st of jan when i was at work, breaking the happening news about her new-born granddaughter. he came to our house 3 days later, full of smiles, asked my sis and i to visit the lil girl. of cause, we were so eager to see her.

peeping at us while we were peeping at her when she's having her nap?


i really didnt know babies can wink.



she's so sweet...

(credits to sis for the pics)


on the other hand, i were quite curious about how their bunny felt about having a new member in the family. will she feel neglected? and damn, my cousin urged me to carry it, telling me she wont bite, my uncle chorused. contradictorily, my aunt said it will bite. to play safe, i refused to carry it.

bunny seems so lonely...

No comments:

Post a Comment